Welcome. Public Order offences are charges such as affray, riot or rout. They are charges where there is a disturbance in or in the sight of a public area.
Some issues in public order offences are;
- “Who did what?” – Often the hardest part of riot charges is working out who did what.
- “What level of danger was posed to victims?”
- “What was the motivation for the offence?”
Simply click on the law information link that relates to your enquiry.
- Delay entry of police
- Disturbing religious worship
- Drunk in public
- Drunkards behaving in riotous or disorderly manner
- Obscene exposure
- Obscene, indecent, threatening language and behaviour in public
- Offensive behaviour by a person in a motor vehicle in a declared area
- Persons found drunk and disorderly
- Public nuisance
- Unlawful assembly